Global Learning and Reflection Event
The CS WASH Fund Global Learning and Reflection Event (GLARE) was held at Rydges on Swanston Hotel in Melbourne from 24-27 November 2014, and had 91 participants from Australia and 19 countries where the Fund projects are being implemented. The program was developed with the Knowledge and Learning Advisory Group.
The objectives of the GLARE were to:
- Improve the effectiveness and sustainability of WASH projects within the Fund
- Build relationships between CSOs and individuals to establish specific areas for collaboration and learning;
- Reinforce K&L within the Fund, and agree on mechanisms to share knowledge both now and in the future
The outputs from the event include:
- Personal learning and action plans – to maximise the conversion of learning into practice
- Short collated guidance – for WASH practitioners who could not attend the event, based on outputs from the GLARE sessions and the three-page handout developed by the key note speaker
The Global Learning and Reflection Event program can be viewed here.
|Organisation Civil Society WASH Fund Management Facility||Duration 01/01 - 05/01||Location||Type||Link||Topic|