Privacy notice – Civil Society Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Fund Website
This collection notice describes how the Civil Society Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) Fund website, managed by GRM International, collects and manages personal information. For further information about how GRM International collects and manages personal information more generally, see our Privacy Statement available at http://www.grminternational.com/files/documents/GRM_Futures_Group_Privacy_Policy.pdf
Why do we collect your personal information?
We use your personal information to:
- send you further information we believe you will be interested in
- create a user profile, so you can engage in a more personal way in the CS WASH Fund community of practice. Your personal ‘bio’ will be displayed when users click on your profile name or picture. Users complete their own personal ‘bio’s’ and can update or delete them at any time.
If you are a grantee user, we also:
- display your email address to other grantee users to encourage information sharing and learning between grantees in the Fund. Note that your email address is only displayed on the grantee-only section of the website, not on the public side.
When we collect your personal information from others
We collect contact details of grantee users, including name, title and email address from respective Program Managers, or their designated officer, to create basic user accounts for grantees in the Fund.
What happens if we do not collect your personal information?
If we don’t collect your personal information:
- As a public user: you will not receive updates from the CS WASH Fund and you will participant in the community of practice as an anonymous user.
- As a grantee user: in addition to the above, you will not be able to access the grantee section of the website.
Who do we disclose your personal information to?
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Water Sanitation Hygiene Section, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
How do you find out more about our privacy practices?
For more information about the privacy practices of the Civil Society WASH Fund website please contact:
Knowledge and Learning Manager, Civil Society WASH Fund, on
Tel: +61 7 3025 8558 or +61 409 056 819
To find out more about how we manage your personal information you can contact:
Level 6, Trustee House
444 Queen Street
Brisbane Queensland 4000
Tel: +61 7 3025 8500
From time to time, we will review and revise this privacy collection notice. We reserve the right to amend this notice at any time.
Date last updated: 9 February 2015