The Civil Society WASH Fund website has been developed and is maintained by GRM International on behalf of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT). GRM International provides a Project Management and Knowledge and Learning component to the Civil Society WASH Fund (here-after known as the Fund) in a Fund Management Facility.
The website is designed for general and educational purposes only.
GRM International and DFAT do not guarantee, and accept no legal liability whatsoever arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of any material contained on this website or on any linked site.
GRM International recommends that users exercise their own skill and care with respect to their use of this website and that users carefully evaluate the accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance of the material on the website or on any linked site.
The material on this website does not necessarily reflect the views of the GRM International, the Australian Government or the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT). It is not intended to be nor should it be relied on as a substitute for legal or other professional advice. Users should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
The material on this website may include the views or recommendations of third parties, which do not necessarily reflect the views of the GRM International or DFAT, or indicate their commitment to a particular course of action.
GRM International makes every effort to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and any future social media profiles used by the Fund (as outlined below) may contain links to other websites that are external to the Fund. GRM International has no direct control over the content of the linked sites, or the changes that may occur to the content on those sites. GRM International is not responsible for the content or reliability of links, or for any loss or inconvenience arising from their use. Providing links to external websites does not constitute an endorsement or a recommendation of any material on those sites or of any third party products or services offered by, from or through those sites. Users of links provided by this website are responsible for being aware of which organisation is hosting the website they visit.
GRM International applies a range of security controls to protect this website from unauthorised access. However, users should be aware that the internet is an insecure public network that gives rise to a potential risk that a user's transactions are being viewed, intercepted or modified by third parties or that files which the user downloads may contain computer viruses, disabling codes, worms or other devices or defects.
GRM International does not warrant or represent that the material on this website will not cause damage, or is free from any computer virus or any other defects or errors. GRM International accepts no liability for any interference with or damage to a user's computer system, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to this website or its use. Users are encouraged to take appropriate and adequate precautions to ensure that whatever is selected from this site is free of viruses or other contamination that may interfere with or damage the user's computer system, software or data.
GRM International and DFAT are not liable to users of the material for any loss or damage however caused resulting from the use of the material.
Social media disclaimer
GRM International may use a number of social media services to complement the website’s traditional public outreach activities. These services include You-Tube and sharing buttons on the Fund’s website. The number and nature of social media services used by the Fund may change over time. The following disclaimer applies to all social media services in use by the Fund at any given time, regardless of whether they are listed on this page.
Any content, views, opinions and/or responses to questions or views uploaded, expressed or submitted by the creators, sponsors, advertisers or users of social media services utilised by GRM International, other than the content provided by the GRM International, are solely the views, opinions and responsibility of the person submitting them and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the GRM International, the Australian Government or DFAT. Neither GRM International nor DFAT is responsible for content that third parties publish post, upload, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit via social media services.
Social media services may occasionally be unavailable and GRM International accepts no responsibility for lack of service due to downtime.
The Commonwealth of Australia, DFAT, GRM International, its staff, agents and contractors, accept no liability whatsoever arising from or connected to the currency, accuracy or completeness of any material posted on social media sites and disclaims all responsibility for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of information provided via this vehicle.
GRM International recommends that users exercise their own skill and care with respect to their use of information or material posted on social media and that users carefully evaluate the accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance of the material contained on social media sites or any linked site.
The Fund does not guarantee it will reply individually to comments and messages received via social media services. However, we will read all comments and make sure any emerging themes or helpful suggestions are passed on to the right people.
Users must not post or upload any comments or links to Fund-managed social media pages that are unlawful, or may defame, discriminate, offend, interfere with privacy or infringe copyright or other intellectual property rights. GRM International reserves the right to moderate comments and may remove any comments that, in GRM International’s opinion, are inappropriate.
The Australian Government and social media services have strict guidelines on discrimination and intimidation. Therefore, GRM International takes a strong stance on deleting content which is discriminatory, hateful or threatening and actions which may offend, insult, humiliate or intimidate.
When contributing your views to the Fund’s social media services, please ensure that you:
- do protect your personal privacy and that of others by not including personal information about yourself or others in your comments, (such as names, email addresses, private addresses or phone numbers)
- do post material to the forum that is relevant to the issues being consulted on
- do represent your own views and do not impersonate or falsely represent any other person
- do not abuse, harass or threaten others
- do not make defamatory or slanderous comments
- do not use insulting, provocative or hateful language
- do not use obscene or offensive language
- do not post material to the forum that infringes the intellectual property rights of others
- do not post multiple versions of the same view to the forum
- do not incite, encourage or make reference to conduct that may constitute a criminal or civil offence or otherwise violate Australian law
- do not promote commercial interests in your posts to the forum
- do not post comments promoting personal professional interests
- do not include internet addresses, videos, images or any email addresses, in your contribution
- do not post overtly political comments (e.g. reference to candidates, fundraisers, support for political parties).
Do not post anything which:
- racially or religiously vilifies others,
- incites, induces or aids violence, discrimination, harassment, victimisation or hatred towards others, or
- is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others, particularly on the basis of their race, colour, descent, national origin, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any disability.
Please keep the following in mind when posting on our page:
- stick to responding to queries in the appropriate area of expertise.
- be credible by making sure to credit sources of information (e.g. links, blogs, photos, videos, slides etc.)
- be conscious of manner and tone. Always try to remain professional.
- ensure all communications do not leave room for negative interpretation (for example: be conscious of sarcastic comments).
- be aware of conforming to all cultural and behavioural norms of the platform in use.
- be aware that CS WASH Fund obtains the right to monitor personal posts made and remove them if needed.
GRM International does not undertake to inform users when their comments and posts are moderated, however we will warn and take appropriate action to suspend and expel users who regularly and consistently submit inappropriate content. Repeat offenders may be blocked from using the Fund’s social media services indefinitely.
Social media sites may contain links to websites external to the Fund. Links to external websites and social media profiles are provided as a convenience to users and such GRM International has no direct control over the content of the linked sites, or the changes that may occur to the content on those sites. GRM International is not responsible for the content or reliability of links, or for any loss or inconvenience arising from their use.
Providing links to external websites does not necessarily constitute an endorsement or a recommendation of any material on those sites or of any third party products or services offered by, from or through those sites. Users of links provided by this website are responsible for being aware of which organisation is hosting the website they visit.
YouTube is a video publishing and sharing service. The Fund has a YouTube channel.
The Fund uses social bookmarking and sharing buttons on its website. These buttons enable visitors to easily share content on the Fund’s website via social media services such as Twitter and Facebook.